In 2011, after decades of leadership experience at some of the largest newspaper/digital organizations, Jim Currow and Everton Weeks founded Currow Weeks & Associates, Inc., a Media Consulting firm that is dedicated to, and specializes in helping newspapers produce significant new, print and digital revenues.
They truly love newspapers, the qualities, and ideals that newspapers represent, and the excitement of seeing the power of print coupled with digital advertising, to create a powerful, and compelling advertising message for newspaper advertisers.
They also love helping newspapers achieve, and exceed their revenue objectives. In one week, utilizing a proven formula, CW&A can generate millions in new revenue, dozens of new active, SMB accounts, and provide superior on-the-job, “experiential” sales skill training for newspaper salespeople.
We are a media consulting company whose sole mission and purpose is to help media companies survive secular change, by preserving financial strength and viability.
In a One-Week Period, Currow Weeks & Associates, Inc. will:
- Develop Hundreds of Thousands in New Revenues
- Acquire Totally New Active Accounts
- Implement a Custom-Designed, Newspaper-Specific, Sales Program That Dovetails with Your Newspaper’s Sales Methodology [Consultative, CNA (Customer Needs Analysis), CIA (Client Information Analysis)]
- Provide “Experiential” (on-the-job) Sales Training for Sales Representatives in a Fun, Productive Atmosphere (Learning while selling. Recharge your sales staff.)
- Create a Financial Hedge Against Unforeseen Major Account Losses, and Unanticipated Revenue Declines (Budget Insurance)
- Provide a Pay-for-Performance Self-Funding, Revenue Partnership (20/80 Revenue Share)
- Dramatically Increase Operating Performance